About Me

My photo
A few years ago my amazing mum showed me how to crochet, since then it's taken over my life, when I'm not crocheting I'm making yarn from old carrier bags or thinking up patterns for a new project, occasionally I go to the allotment.

Saturday, 14 May 2011

 Soon I will post items for sale on folksy so If you have a burning desire to own some of your very own Tattieoddbits you can.
However I'd really like to make more customised and personalised things so if you want a certain something and you want it just so, write to me and lets see what we can do.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god hello there! tis thurso here :D
    did i mention this cool project i found?

    http://www.mnh.si.edu/exhibits/hreef/

    it's combining crochet and difficult maths to create all mad shapes. is proper cool.

    anyway, yaaaah, just thought i'd say hi :)

    i'm doing intarsia knitting just now, it's long-winded (for machine knitting), but very rewarding, cos i got a whole massive amount of leftover wool (cashmere and everything, no kidding) on small cones from the studio i work at just now. happy days :D

    ReplyDelete